Comprehensive business advice
Founded in 1970, the firm has been a pioneer in the business and tax advice in Castellón even from the begining, with a strong impact in the business market, having the top companies, within the Castellón area, as clients.
Troughout its history our company adopted different names, from the begining as "Centro Jurídico Fiscal" to the actual "Tirado y Asociados, legal y tributario", name of the only founder left over the years.
The firm and progressive technical evolution, the entrance of experticed professionals in the different areas offered to our clients, made possible the today's great multidisciplinary professional team.
Today Tirado y Asociados offers a high quality service in comprehensive business advice, national or international, the mercantile advice, tax litigations, accounting, employment area, reestructuring corporations, family business as all the services related to tax and law areas of the companies.
Tirado y Asociados is a highly reputed tax advisory in Castellón. Our approach is multidisciplinary combining expertise in taxation, financial planning and property planning. Our profesional team has a solid career and high value advice to national or international clients with a demonstrated level of commitment to the clients. We have an extensive experience in advising on all matters related to the tax proceedings and tax litigation:
• Verification and inspection procedures.
• Collection proceedings.
• Lawsuits in Economic and Administrative Courts, in all its instances.
• Lawsuit in Contentious-Administrative Courts, in all jurisdictional levels.
We develop personalized studies to optimize taxation and offer the best solutions to each client. We are a comprehensive advisory in Castellón, which responds to the needs of each client quickly and effectively, combining academic rigor, technical quality and pofessional solvency, with an extensive practical experience and high customer involvement.
- Corporate Tax and tax consolidation of Company Groups.
- Indirect taxation (VAT, Transmission Tax …).
- Special taxes and local taxation.
- Taxes for individuals: Income Tax, Wealth Tax and Inheritance Tax
- Administrative notification control.
- Periodic reports of tax news.
- Returns and tax declarations of all kinds.
- Labor litigation, acts of conciliation and control of labor inspections.
- Accounting supervision and preparation.
- Fulfillment of accounting and mercantile obligations.
- Bankruptcy Law.
- Mercantile restructuring operations (mergers, splits, non-monetary contributions…)
- Tax audit and purchase prospection and investigation on business acquisitions and sales.
- Family business.
- International tax planning.